Friday, June 13, 2014

The Mystery That Nobody Solved

   THE
    MYSTERY
               THAT
                   NOBODY
                       SOLVED


My idea of the picture is that in the past there was a family living in a forest when they left strange things begin to happen who is doing it and why?
This story is a little bit scary so what age should it be for?



The story is about a family that are called the Herricks
they  moved into  the city but left Isaiah just in the bush and a huge house called the Herricks house. when Isaiah walked into the house and discover secrets but not only secrets but a 12 year old drama queen to help him on the way.










I chose the title the mystery that nobody solved because I just think it grabs the reders eye and also it sounds really intresting.  Next time when I do this I think I should position it bit more tidery and not all over the place here is a piture of it.







I think a good age for this book is 7 and over just because it can be scary.  This story is about a family that lived in the herricks house and left they also left a boy in the bush but what does he discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment