Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dear Diary

Day one
Dear Diary, my name is Emma and in the production I am playing a bird.  OMG I justed had the craziest dream last night.   I was in the weirdest  BIRD costume and who would have thought I would ever be in one.  Wait a second ,that is going to actually going to  happen hopefully I wont fall of the stage though because that is what happen in  my dream.
Day two
My hands are trembling but every Morning I wake up and I am getting more and more excited.  Singing the songs over and over again  is so boring I am getting sick of it but I guess it is good to practice.  I went to bed last night and I could not stop singing poi e over and over again it is getting really annoying now.

(Feeling)=EXCITED



Day three
The bit that I like about production is that I FINALLY have a line to say instead of just singing “now that was boring but I am also pretty scared but it is better than singing.  The thing I do not really like about the production is singing the songs over and over,also I do not really like going over the
whole show over and over again




(Feeling)=HAPPY



Day four
I am exhausted and I couldn’t feel much better (not) .  It was our FIRST show last night  and I am so tired I could just fall asleep writing this right now but I am not going to.  As the brothers walked on it was our time to go on as well !!!  But…… when I got up onto stage I needed to cough so when I said my line my voice was a little croaky and when I mean little bit crokey  I am mean A LOT.

(feeling)=Inbrassed

No comments:

Post a Comment